Monday, July 14, 2014

Every Girl Dreams

Every girl dreams of being a Disney Princess. My favorite princess, growing up, is Belle. I chose her because she is smart, loves to read, lives in France, and her dress is gorgeous. So as a child who loved to pretend, I would always want to be Belle, sing like Belle, and live in her house. Well Disney is a place where dreams come true...you can actually take a tour of Belle's cottage. It was pretty much amazing! I have no words! I have plenty of pictures to share to help describe the amazingness.


The dresser actually talked during the show. The face was so real. I wish my Dresser would talk to me and help me get ready every morning.

Lumiere was there, and he moved and talked. It was not at all puppetry. I do not know how they did it, but he was animated just like in the movie.

Her library was amazing! I just want to get lost in her library with a glass of wine and cheese and crackers.

Lastly, my little brother and Princess Belle. I think that I could be here stunt double if needed. Where can I pick up an application for that?

No comments:

Post a Comment