Monday, June 30, 2014

Currently Obsessing

These are my favorite products right now. Instead of Oprah's favorite things, it's...

 Dani's Favorite Things


 Starting on the top left, we have the cutest Leopard Cat-Eye sunglasses from Forever 21. I personally need sunglasses that are inexpensive because I will lose or break them eventually.

Next is the Women's Nike Comfort Thong that has the gel soles. These are amazing!!! They just are amazing, can't really say anything else.


On the right, is the Pixi Lip butter in Raspberry. I love this brand. You can find it at Target in the cosmetics section. The lip balm has Shea butter in it and gives just the perfect amount of color without drying out your lips.
Last of all, my favorite summer treat, McDonald's vanilla cone. This stuff is the best because you can have a cool down treat for very few calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment